Join our growing team!
It is our goal to set the standard on providing state of the art project management systems, customizable solutions, seamless panel integration, diversity in respondents, and rigorous security.
Market Cube is a fast-growing company seeking candidates to expand our technology-focused market research business. We are a multinational corporation, with US headquarters based in Mount Pleasant, SC and offices in India and London.
We are looking for a Management Trainee for our office in Gurgaon, India. The Management Trainee is responsible for managing all aspects of a project. Accountable for successful project execution, a Management Trainee will collaborate with members of several operational teams and with account management to ensure that the client’s objectives pertaining to a project are well-understood and executed.
If you are interested please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.
Location: Gurgaon, India
Work Shift: Nights, Monday-Friday
- Manage full service, sample only, ad-hoc, tracking, national and international projects of easy-to-medium complexity
- Set up and implement new and ongoing projects
- Set client expectations, understand the clients’ objectives, and proactively provide solutions within the scope of the process and technology
- Set project delivery timelines
- Ensure clear communication and outline of project requirements and timelines to clients and other teams involved (vendors, partners, etc.)
- Project coordination with other client services groups (e.g. survey programmers, data processing, sample management, partners, vendors, sales etc.)
- Provide timely status reports, project analysis, and recommendations
- Proactively identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and meet the clients’ requirements
- Ensure that client needs and project objectives are consistently met
- Perform Customer Relationship Management and work collaboratively with team members to ensure client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned account teams
- Bachelor’s degree in any related area, preferably in Business Management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and learning skills
- Ability to multi-task and to accurately prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to be proactive in communication with clients and with internal teams
- Ability to provide solutions with a positive approach
Market Cube is an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Tell us about your next project.